bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

August 8, 2010

Olive Tapenade & Pampered Chef

Dr.Vegan and I registered at Pampered Chef for our wedding---we LOVE to cook! We also love the Olive Tapenade that Starview Vineyards serves. So, today, I decided to merge the two!

Here's how it all started.

fresh loaf of italian bread
about 6 black olives
about 8 green olives with pimentos (for the fun kick)
one clove of garlic (though, it coulda been a little less, teehee)
about 2 T EVOO
and

The PC Chopper!

And....
the finished product:


And, the best part is that it was delicious, homemade, and fresh!

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. In the revision of this, I added a teaspoon of capers and started using "fancy" crackers---I like it so much better!

    ReplyDelete