bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

October 13, 2010

I disappeared

Hello people...

I disappeared about two weeks ago. Why? Because I'm still not done! When will I ever finish this writing project? I don't know, but I hope soon....there are other things I would like to do, sheesh!

BTW, Dr.Vegan and I popped into Wichita for a weekend about 2 weeks ago for the wedding of one of his cousins (or 2nd cousins, or 1st cousins once removed...you get the point). I drove, he flew--there's something not right about this! So, next weekend, I'm flying to Pittsburgh to go as his date to the wedding of one of our Pittsburgh friends. :)

Hope all is well elsewhere in the world: This girl's gotta write!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment