bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

September 28, 2011

Pictures over the Recent Few Weeks

On Monday the 22nd (?) I took pictures in the Kleinau again (Lightbulb), and here are just a couple of my favorites!

Checking out a Prism

Talking to Art, the 6ft imaginary frog.

On the Davis & Elkins College campus, walking across the bridge to the library...

B'day gifts for the nieces, bought from Etsy!

A new bike rack by my office at SIUC, with a pretty cool bike!

cous cous and veggies. yum!

Oh my....at the coffee shop in Carbondale!

No comments:

Post a Comment