bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

December 3, 2011

November Pictures

In the Fall 2011, SIUC faculty went on strike...this was one of the cartoons hanging around campus that made me giggle and contemplate.

We've barely had the new Subaru 6 months, and already 9000 miles! yikes! Must be all those trips we took over the summer!

The best vegan cheese spread I've tasted to date! I made nachos and nachos and more nachos, and then I couldn't find it at my local Whole Foods. This package I found at the St Louis Whole Foods. Yum!

We headed to a conference in New Orleans in November, and our hotel room (at the beautiful Chateau Bourbon) overlooked Bourbon Street....this is the daytime shot! Fun times for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment