bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

July 4, 2011

365 Pictures: This Week

Open-faced "roast beef" sandwich with hominy, mashed potatoes, and gravy--vegan--recipe forthcoming!

What are these little balls?

sadness on campus...lots of trees getting chopped. :(

the other half of Dr.Blueberry's bday--a trip to see the Southern Illinois Miners. Great seats. 4 rows back, behind home plate.

Homemade (vegan) Pakoras....with some chutney. Well, "homemade" meaning we chopped the zucchini, carrots, potatoes and broccoli ourselves--we bought the pakora batter.

I'm working on a baby blanket for one of my longest friends!

An afternoon at the Egyptian Day Spa. So delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment