bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

December 28, 2010

Post-Christmas Post

Well hello there,

It's nice to be reconnected. I've had a lovely break--drove to DFW area Texas to see my family and friends, then off to Wichita Kansas to see Dr.Vegan's family and friends, then drove to Kansas City to attend the Chiefs football game (and they won!). We were gone 8 whole days, and it was both lovely and exhausting; we are, needless to say, glad to be home.

Now, I need to get back to writing and blogging!

What did I get for christmas? a couple of books, a necklace, an itunes gift card, a wii fit, a(n ugly) sweater, some socks (I love fancy socks), a beautiful clock, and several other items.  It was a good year!

I should skeee-daddle!! Lots to do!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment