bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

December 1, 2010

Holiday Roast

Last year at christmas, my partner and I found a delicious, local brand of holiday roast (to replace the "turkey" portion of the holiday meal). This year, we went in search of the same product for Thanksgiving, and luckily we found it!

The website for this product is:
http://www.matchmeats.com/index.php

Today, though, my partner sent me a new blog to follow, and I've been perusing it this evening, and she (he?) made the holiday roast from scratch. This recipe also looks so very easy that I think this christmas (if we have an opportunity to cook (we're traveling) or next year (if we don't) I'll make it instead!

:)

Be well...

No comments:

Post a Comment