In honor of this special day, here is a list of some of my recent fave veg/veg-friendly restaurants:
- Nashville, TN: The Wild Cow
- If you make it here, try the Chocolate Heaven Cake (assuming they have it)
- Daytona Beach, FL: Pasha Cafe
- Delish Mediterranean food!
- Cape Canaveral, FL: Thai Thai
- Very very very tasty! And, close to the port for Royal Caribbean!
- Orlando, FL: Ethos Vegan Kitchen
- Super amazing VEGAN food!
- And, on Dr.Vegan's bday, they gave him a piece of delish vegan chocolate cake!
- Gainsville, FL
- Boca Fiesta
- Dig the cool bar feel!
- Reggae Shack
- Jamaican, mon!
- Try the Jerk Tofu; it's not as hot as they say it is, and its enough to share with someone!
- Atlanta, GA: Lotsa places to try...
- Soul Vegetarian: Run by the black muslims; so f'in good!
- Flying Biscuit: Not exactly vegan, but several options (and, the biscuits? to die for!)
- Mellow Mushroom: Pizza...try the tofu (or don't), but definitely stop in here!
- Birmingham, AL: My friend Jason lives there, and he introduced me to...
- Bottle Tree Cafe and Lounge. The music gets kinda loud; so having a conversation is hard, but the buffalo tofu is AH-mazing!
- St Louis, MO: Shang-Ri-La
- They make a "Hostess" style cupcake in the vegan variety; HOLY-Hostess!
- Chicago, IL: Chicago Diner
- Um...boys town, all vegetarian; reuben sandwich. You make your own choice!
- Pittsburgh, PA: So many choices...so little time!
I know there are more...there are so many more, but this is what I can compile in this moment!
Peace, love, and veggies!