bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

June 7, 2011

Friend Friday: T-t-Traci!

And, by Friday, I clearly mean Monday...ugh, this writing Prelims stuff is taking over my life! One more week.

Ok, on to the friend!

Traci. I only reconnected with Tracy via FB, but I'm so glad that we connected. We met at Texas Tech University many many moons ago during our undergraduate years. We used to have so much fun together, but then I decided I didn't want to live in the Panhandle and left that place. We lost touch for...let's just say too many years...

In light of our recent reconnection, I'll simply say this: Traci is kinda awesome. Our year together at Tech was rad. I'm glad we reconnected. She still seems pretty rad. And, if her FB speaks the truth, she is celebrating 8 years with her love today.

Yay for reconnections!

No comments:

Post a Comment