bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

June 17, 2011

Friend Friday: Vincent

Oh, sweet sweet Vincent...

I met Vincent at a conference. He is a dear, and he is a dear to e.v.e.r.y.o.n.e. he meets--it's amazing, I've never met anyone as gracious as he is. And, he gives the best big bear hugs, which makes him just a little bit more awesome!

What are the things you might want to know about Vincent....? Well, he's a talented performer. He's a great teacher. He's kind and understanding. He's the best cheerleader a friend could want. He's, well the long and short of it is that he's, FAB!

I <3 Vincent!

BG

No comments:

Post a Comment