bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

June 25, 2011

Friend Friday: Wendy

There are probably a lot of things I could tell you about Wendy....but, well, let's face it, they aren't appropriate for internet documenting.

So, I'll just tell you that we've been pals for many years... We started working together back in 1997 (wowza!) at the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, but we probably became good friends in 1998/1999. We've had a lot of good times over the years, and I'm glad that even though I no longer work at the paper, we've been able to keep in touch!

<3 ya, pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment