bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

June 5, 2011

365 Pictures: Happy Anniversary!

That's right...this week in pictures, reminders of a year ago today--the day Mr.Blueberry and I got hitched.
For our anniversary, I baked a lemon cake and lemon buttercream frosting (all vegan, of course), and it turned out GREAT. We've been slicing fresh strawberries to top it with. I'll definitely be sharing this recipe!

Our anniversary dinner...prepared by Dr.Blueberry...Asian themed (sushi, fresh spring rolls, spicy peanut sauce, noodle goodness)


Anniversary calla lillies

flowers on our wedding day

our lovely ceremony!

No comments:

Post a Comment