bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

May 15, 2011

365 Pictures...

Because I love this picture, I'm posting it again!

Dr.Blueberry and I bought a new car!

I just LOVE this gal!

Yum---Pi Pizza in St Louis, MO!

Cleaning spree--bathroom style!

And, bedroom style! I start preliminary exams this week, so Dr.Blueberry and I cleaned the house (so that I don't have any distractions, lol)! We did good!

My friend (and now) Dr.Jamie Huber (4th from left) and a group of fabulous academic and professional women mentors!

No comments:

Post a Comment