bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

May 2, 2011

365 Pictures...

convertible hummer in the DFW area, TX

a lovely mural in a park in town. such a peaceful looking day, but it has just been raining and raining around here

My dear friend Satoshi brought my this tulip to congratulate me for earning a research fellowship for next year. so.sweet.

My BLT for interested parties. YUM!

I took pictures this week in the department theatre again...so, I thought I'd share a few of my favorites...there's a lot of movement in this show. beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment