bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

May 7, 2011

A bit of research...

One of the ideas I had when creating this blog was that I would likely spend some time sharing my research...I haven't done that so much lately, so I thought I'd drop a bit on you now.

So for almost a year now, I've been doing research on body image--a paper that will come to fruition (a.k.a. completion) within the coming month--and today I wanted to do a bit of extra reading, when I came upon this blog. Now, I don't know if I can call myself a blogger--I've only been doing this for four months now--but I'm  loving the blog-o-sphere, especially when it provides me with gems like this blog entry!

So, for those interested, perhaps I'll continue this conversation, as the writing progresses....but for now, a little light reading for ya! Oh, and in case you're wondering, I kinda love my body, even if it doesn't fit the "stereotypical beauty!"

(read the blog!)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment