bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

May 22, 2011

365 Pictures...

No much happening this week....just writing, but here's what I can share with ya: 
Because I started Preliminary exams Monday, Sunday we spent some time cleaning the house...the first couple are pictures we took after cleaning!


yum...Pi Pizzeria (I think I shared this one last week, oops!)

The first that I wrote of three....

yum, spaghetti squash!

eek, raptured!

The 2nd of three--started Saturday!

I would turn this, if I knew how! It's just a little ole receipt for our first tank of gas in the new car!

No comments:

Post a Comment