bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

March 25, 2011

Friend Friday: Liz

I first met Liz-Laughs-a-Lot in the Gender in Higher Education course, offered by Dilley during the summer session 2009. She was coughing, coughing, coughing from a nasty summer cold, and I casually passed a cough drop to her from one side of the room all the way to the other, using the person-to-person method---we were sitting in a circle. It's quite the humorous "how we met" story IMHO (in my humble opinion).

Since then, she and her hubs have attended our Festivus gatherings, and we've attended her New Years and Halloween gatherings. Dinner at Midland, hanging with mutual friends, wineries, oh! so.many.happy.Liz.memories.

Needless to say, Liz is lovely...meet her, love her, hang with her....it'll be an awesome time!

Promise!!

2 comments:

  1. You made my day...no maybe my week or year! Thank you so much for the kind words and also for being so fantastic! And yes, I also love our "how we met" story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, you're swell, and I dig you, Liz!
    the.end.

    ReplyDelete