bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

March 27, 2011

This week in Pictures

One of the scarves I'm currently working on...

My friend and colleague Ashley, carrying all her Wally World goods...

This week's meal--see recipe post here

delish!

The pear tree outside the Comm Building on campus...it looks pretty, but it smells awful!

Off in the distance a bit, a beautiful pink magnolia tree. Spring was here for a few days this week, and it was RAD!

My new set of knitting needles. Bought on overstock, such a great deal!

Friday I sat out at the winery and did a bit of writing. It wasn't the prettiest day--a little rainy and cold--but it was perfect for me. I had the Venus!

Saturday, Janelle came over, and I made vegan brownies--we used her self-rising flour, and they got a little poofy, but they tasted delicious!

shhhhh----happy birthday, dear friend! Bought from thirty-one gifts, via my friend Kristi.

Dr.Blueberry's grandparents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary next Friday (yes, April Fool's Day), and I finally decided what I'm going to wear: black slacks and this FAB shirt and scarf. I'm thinking it's going to be a bit too chilly for me to wear a skirt, unless I put on hose, and I'm just not prepared to do that yet, so pants it is!


Hope you had a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment