bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

March 6, 2011

365: This Week in Pictures

A picture from 2nd Helping--Monday, I think? And, do you remember Andrea (my first Friday Friend?) This is her...

Another picture from 2nd Helping...

um...Tuesday or Wednesday? I honestly don't know Monday from Thursday at this point....it's been a long week. I was sickly, with a headcold (which I didn't find out until I got in to see the doctor Thursday), and I was taking pictures in the Kleinau all week (yay for performances!).

Wednesday (I think)--live musical performance before the show.

I finally went to the doctor Thursday---this is my medicine regiment: for 3 days (only!) nasal spray, then after that switch to the saline spray (in the middle). Plus every day until the symptoms are gone: sudafed (sudogest) and advil. The Theraflu is my favorite of medicines, and I was taking it until I went to the doctor---geez my throat was killing me for those first few days because of all the sinus drainage!

Saturday---I didn't take this picture, my sister-n-law did. It's of my adorable (middle) nephew ready for his first baseball game! Isn't he a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment