bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

March 10, 2011

Recipe Thursday: Apple Crisp

My friend Lisa recently posted an Apple Crisp recipe that was fabulous and easy to make, so I thought I'd share it here.

My notes:
  • It can easily be made vegan by using vegan butter.
  • I definitely recommend two batches of the topping.
  • I used a large round casserole dish, but in the future, I'd recommend a 9"x9" pan. The large round meant that the apples were either over- or undercooked, but I think in a less deep dish the apple cookness might even out...
I took a picture, and I'll post it Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment