bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

April 7, 2011

Recipe Thursday: Cinnamon Rolls

Ok, I have confession... I miss the simple, deliciousness of donuts. That's not a confession I would ordinarily make because, quite frankly, I know they are awful for me. But, in the end, that doesn't change my desire to eat them--if that worked, I'd probably be much more thin! Well, anyways, I'm not eating donuts these days because of the "vegan for lent" bit, and I've really, really been missing them. So, when I saw this recipe for cinnamon rolls, I thought to myself, "this might work..." And, while I haven't had a chance to make them yet, I will be making them this weekend. So, I'll be sure to post a picture on Sunday!

Hope you like this!

Orgasmic Cinnamon Rolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment