bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

April 14, 2011

Recipe Thursday: A "Steal" from Elsewhere...

I've gotten good at finding really great recipes on the interwebz. So, I thought I'd share another find, and then (honest!) I'll get back to posting some of the things I already make and love...

My friend Kristi posted this recipe recently, in connection to her post about celery. I love celery, in soups, stir fry, to snack on....lots and lots of uses for celery! So, I say, we give this recipe the good 'ole college try! I think to veganize it, drop the yogurt/buttermilk and add a little extra olive oil/lemon juice mixture (I like olive oil and lemon juice, remember...), and honestly, the hardest part will be cooking the darned wild rice...you know what I'm talking about!

:)

Enjoy!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment