bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

April 11, 2011

This week in Pictures

Ok, so I didn't take a picture everyday. This week was super-sad. Last Sunday I mentioned in my blog that my friend and mentor (really, my academic advisor) passed away. This week, I was lucky to spend time with many friends, from out of town and local, as we all tried to find space to heal. Honestly, taking pictures was the furthest thing from my mind. But, I did manage to take a few.

Dr.Blueberry took me to our fave local mexican restaurant to try to cheer me up. It looks like I've been crying, but really, we had been laughing a bit!

Friends Julie and Rob!

Friends Benjamin and Andrew!

Beautiful Southern Illinois in the Springtime

Andrea and baby Zachary (passed out)

"Orgasmic Cinnamon Rolls" (see Thursday Recipe blog)

yum!

Again, beautiful Southern Illinois in the spring

No comments:

Post a Comment