bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

April 3, 2011

Friend Friday: Mary Francis

I know, I know...it's Sunday, not Friday. This month is just a little hectic, and as much as I try to keep it together these days, I'm not doing such a hot job of that. But, I got this for ya....

Mary...Francis...
My best friend in 7th grade. My worst enemy in the 8th grade. My best friend in the 9th grade. (Such was the way of friendships in those times.) While I might have the years wrong, I don't have the drama wrong. Mary and I, well, we have a history, and it's mostly good times--and, what isn't marked as a "good" time, I look back on and giggle about; hopefully she does too. Isn't it nice to reconnect with old friends--ya know, real friends--on facebook!?

Here are a few things to know about Mary and my history...
Cowboys boots and tight jeans.
Tall hair of the 80s and 90s.
Learning to drive.
Listening to heavy metal.
Drinking.
Smoking.
Dating.
Playing.

Let's see...a few inside jokes for Mary:
"Hit the floor"
"3 minute man"
"It don't feel good"

Yeah...there're are things I'm also sworn to secrecy about. So, I better stop there!

Love ya, gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment