bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

February 5, 2011

365 Pictures: For Your Viewing Pleasure

February 4 -- Not "sunny" necessarily, but above freezing and a nice day.

February 5 -- Well, I forgot to take a picture on the 3rd, oops! So I'm posting that pictures I took on the 5th....this is the tree outside my bedroom window. The snow came overnight, without warning (read: I did not watch the weather, lol), but it sure was light and fluffy and pretty.

February 5 -- the same tree outside my bedroom window, but a closeup. I love the beauty of icicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment