bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

February 2, 2011

February Gems: 365 Pictures

February 1 -- What a great way to start off February: Gloomy and Rainy and Cold! I was walking across campus on the 1st and as I turned the corner to head to class, this was my view. Pulliam Hall. A lovely shot.

February 2 -- The ball of yarn to the left is gray, and I've been working with it for the recent 4 years, thanks to my dear friend Lisa's help starting. I've done nothing with the huge swatch I started, and so after some thought I switched to the yellow yarn on the right. I'm planning to make leg warmers! So.much.fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment