bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

January 16, 2011

Do you Regretsy?

Over the holiday break, Dr.Blueberry and I were kicking around the house, when he casually asked me if I'd heard of Regretsy. I casually said "no" as I headed to take a shower, mostly ignoring his internet find as some ridiculous website (I mean, seriously....the dood reads sports blogs like there's no tomorrow. What about this site was going to interest me!?).

When I got out of the shower, he insisted that I sit down and look over his shoulder, and well....I'm so glad I did! Regretsy is super-fab. We wasted at least an hour looking at post after post after post on this blog. And, now, well...if you're one of my limited readers, you also enjoy this!!

Seriously, check out the Regretsy blog. Even if you only read to the beginning of the year (see Top Five Etsy Purchases of 2010), you will laugh, you will cry, and well, you might pee your pants!

Be well and prosper!

C


(Did I link the site enough? If that's not a clue that you need to click at least one of the links, I don't know what is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment