- She's a former undergraduate student of mine, from when I taught Performance of Literature (and of Dr.Blueberry's when he taught the Rhetoric and Argument class) at the University of North Texas (UNT).
- She's now the Director of the Basic Course at the same university, after having completed her MA at UNT (it kinda makes a mama proud, which is just so very vain of me!!).
- She has a blast of a sense of humor, loves to go out with friends, and travel.
- She loves critters, proven by her house full of animals!
- She's always welcoming of guests, and I've definitely spent a night or two at her (and her hubby's) house when I've been in the DFW area visiting family and friends.
- Her love of the vino puts mine to shame, but I always know she'll have a drink (of some variety) with me, should the occasion arise!
- My guess is that she's never met a stranger who didn't immediately become a friend!
- She has great taste in bags, purses, clothes, shoes....ugh, you name it, this gal's got style!
- She's a runner, a trait in several of my friends that I sorta envy (I'm just not a runner).
- She has the kind of smile that totally lights up a room.
Love to Cindy!