bourgeois gal

the day to day life of me, the bourgeois gal. this blog is a space for me to write about my daily life, including my vegan and vegetarian cooking, baking, and dining experiences, the research I do, the travel I embark upon, and other random things in this little thing we call life.

January 16, 2011

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures...

What a lazy and hectic week this has been. I spent several days trying to package some materials about my teaching to send to an awards committee--admittedly, this consumed far too much of my time, but in the end, I am always honored by the opportunity. I caught up with some friends, since I just got back into town, and I started writing, editing, etc. on some work that's been lingering over my head over the break---nothing completed, just working. Here're are a few pictures that I took this week!





No comments:

Post a Comment